This Vaping Unit enables schools to teach pupils about the dangers of vaping and e-cigarettes in more depth.
Pupils are guided through an eye-opening journey into the world of vaping by being introduced to a fictional vape company, ‘Vaper Vipers’, who look to promote vaping in young people!
Through critical thinking and analysis of the shocking statistics involved and by unearthing covert advertising techniques that aim to lure young people into vaping, children will learn the ugly truth behind this global epidemic!
Inspire your pupils to make a real change in the world by introducing them to our impactful “STOP kids vaping!” petition and encouraging them to raise awareness.
The resource comes as a digital download, complete with three fully-planned and resourced lessons.
The unit covers:-
- Shocking statistics about vaping and young people;
- Advertising legislation with regard to vaping;
- How overt and cover advertising influences the choices we make;
- Making healthy choices;
- Understanding and analysing different perspectives;
- Advocating for positive change.
It is a stand-alone unit, allowing schools to decide which year group to use it with. However, we would recommend its use with pupils aged 8+.
If you would like a sneaky peek at our 3D PSHE Vaping Resources, please complete the form below and we will send you a link to a free sample.
Evidence and Impact
In a recent survey we sent to 3D PSHE customers, this is the feedback we got:
- 100% of schools said the 3D PSHE has had a positive impact on teaching and learning.
- 100% of schools said that 3D PSHE has enabled teachers to teach with more confidence.
- 92% of our schools said that the 3D PSHE lessons are engaging for all pupils.
- 92% of our schools said the 3D PSHE is a good tool for enhancing pupil’s personal development.
- 92% of schools said they would have no reservation recommending 3D PSHE to other schools.
“3D PSHE is exactly what I wanted. Clearly differentiated, fun ideas, able to follow lessons easily and produced some good displays from the results of the lessons.” Alison Allen, Year 3 Teacher, Riverview Junior School
“Extremely well priced. Saves teachers time trying to find resources (time being something you can’t put a price on) and has clear learning objectives ensuring good coverage of all the different areas.” Blackshaw Primary School, Bolton
“We have enjoyed teaching PSHE with our new 3D PSHE Programme from Dimensions Curriculum. The planning for each lesson is clear and details the learning objective, main activity and plenary. Topics are relevant and resources up-to-date. Staff have found it easy to follow and it shows a clear progression of knowledge.”Starbank School, Birmingham