The focus of teaching and learning is then directed towards processes as well as outcome. Subjects included under the Curriculum Areas are:-
- Expressive Arts – Art, Dance, Drama, Music
- Science and Technology – Computing, Design Technology and Science
- Place and Time – Geography, History
- Faith and Community – R.E., Citizenship
- Mathematics – Maths
- Communication – English, MFL, ICT
- Health and Wellbeing – Physical Education, Personal Wellbeing
There is also a section focusing on generic Creative Skills as well as a Lifelong Learning Skills section.
Used in conjunction with the Dimensions Skills Ladder, Track Zone, our new online assessment tracker, provides a user-friendly approach to monitoring coverage as well as assessing individual pupil progress. All subject areas are covered, making target-setting much easier.