Dimensions Curriculum has developed a focus unit to address everything to do with puberty and sexual orientation and development, as well as trans-gender issues, all in the context of healthy relationships.
We would recommend 3D PSHE Sex Education lessons for use with Upper Key Stage 2 pupils.
Sex Education Resources
This is a fully planned and fully resourced stand-alone unit, appropriate for use with UKS2, and comes as a digital download.
The resources include an animation and a quiz.
If you would like a sneaky peek at our 3D PSHE Sex Education Resources, please complete the form below and we will send you a link to a free sample.
Evidence and Impact
In a recent survey we sent to 3D PSHE customers, this is the feedback we got:
- 100% of schools said the 3D PSHE has had a positive impact on teaching and learning.
- 100% of schools said that 3D PSHE has enabled teachers to teach with more confidence.
- 92% of our schools said that the 3D PSHE lessons are engaging for all pupils.
- 92% of our schools said the 3D PSHE is a good tool for enhancing pupil’s personal development.
- 92% of schools said they would have no reservation recommending 3D PSHE to other schools.
“3D PSHE is exactly what I wanted. Clearly differentiated, fun ideas, able to follow lessons easily and produced some good displays from the results of the lessons.” Alison Allen, Year 3 Teacher, Riverview Junior School
“Extremely well priced. Saves teachers time trying to find resources (time being something you can’t put a price on) and has clear learning objectives ensuring good coverage of all the different areas.” Blackshaw Primary School, Bolton
“We have enjoyed teaching PSHE with our new 3D PSHE Programme from Dimensions Curriculum. The planning for each lesson is clear and details the learning objective, main activity and plenary. Topics are relevant and resources up-to-date. Staff have found it easy to follow and it shows a clear progression of knowledge.”Starbank School, Birmingham