Impact of ‘Learning Means the World’
Our ‘Learning Means the World’ Curriculum was only launched in March 2019 and we felt it was important to get some early feedback from adopter schools.
We are delighted with what they had to say!
- 100% of UK schools said that introducing ‘Learning Means the World has already made a significant difference to their curriculum.
- 100% of our schools said that they would be happy talking to other schools in their area about ‘Learning Means the World’ and many have already recommended us to colleagues.
“Elaine was an absolute inspiration as she worked with us on our new curriculum. Her passion for ensuring exciting and relevant learning shone through as she ensured she had a strong picture of our school, children, staff, parents and location to really personalise our planning. Despite already having high expectations of this curriculum from our previous conversations, these were exceeded. She has a wealth of knowledge about the themes as well as the National Curriculum, ensuring a cohesive and exciting curriculum that also meets the requirements of the National Curriculum. We can’t wait to get going!”
Headteacher, Charmouth Primary School
Impact of Dimensions Primary Curriculum
- 100% of schools say implementing Dimensions Curriculum has had a positive impact on teaching.
- 100% of schools say it has helped with staff workload and morale.
- 83% of schools say pupils are more engaged.
- 50% of schools say Dimensions Curriculum has had a direct impact on improving behaviour.
- 100% of schools think that Dimensions Curriculum ensures breadth and depth.
- 83% of schools say that subject leaders are more confident since using Dimensions Curriculum.
Impact of 3D PSHE Programme
In a recent survey we sent to 3D PSHE customers, this is the feedback we received:-
- 100% of schools said the 3D PSHE has had a positive impact on teaching and learning.
- 100% of schools said that 3D PSHE has enabled teachers to teach with more confidence.
- 92% of schools said that the 3D PSHE lessons are engaging for all pupils.
- 92% of our schools said the 3D PSHE is a good tool for enhancing pupil’s personal development.
- 92% of schools said they would have no hesitation in recommending 3D PSHE to other schools.
“3D PSHE is exactly what I wanted. Clearly differentiated, fun ideas, able to follow lessons easily and produced some good displays from the results of the lessons.”
Alison Allen, Year 3 Teacher, Riverview Junior School
“Extremely well priced. Saves teachers time trying to find resources (time being something you can’t put a price on) and has clear learning objectives ensuring good coverage of all the different areas.”
Blackshaw Primary School, Bolton
“We have enjoyed teaching PSHE with our new 3D PSHE Programme from Dimensions Curriculum. The planning for each lesson is clear and details the learning objective, main activity and plenary. Topics are relevant and resources up-to-date. Staff have found it easy to follow and it shows a clear progression of knowledge.” Starbank School, Birmingham
Our Customer Service
We always strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service, so we were over the moon to receive these recent comments:-
“Always first class!”
“Amazing and punctual.”
“Very prompt at responding.”